Not to worry!
We are doing some routine maintenance.
Enjoy these fun facts and check back tomorrow!
- Did you know “Q” is the only letter that doesn’t appear in any U.S. state name?
- Did you know “strengths” is the longest word in the English language with one vowel?
- Did you know actor Daniel Radcliffe went through nearly 70 wands and 160 pairs of glasses during the making of the Harry Potter films?
- Did you know there are 118 ridges on the side of a dime?
- Did you know there’s a planet that’s shaped like a potato?
- Did you know the Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe?
- Did you know goosebumps are caused by a muscle?